Friday 11 March 2016

Chosen images For Our DigiPack

So I am going to begin creating the DigiPack , below are the chosen images I am going to use. 


This is the main image of our DigiPack as its going to be on the front cover of the album, so this what you will first see when you look at the album. Strong image as its a close-up plus he is looking into the camera addressing the audience. 


This image is going to be used for inside the DigiPack, I am going to create a 'Shoutout 2 all my homies' page whereby he's thanking his supporters, family, friends etc. Strong image as he looks friendly making it more personal to the person looking at it.


This image is going to be used for the back cover of the DigiPack, I am going to place him on the right third of the cover and have the track list of the album outlining him on the left. 



This last image is a still shot from our music video. I am going to place this on the inside left of the DigiPack. I have editted this image on PhotoShop to make it look much more dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment