Saturday 7 May 2016

CLOSING STATEMENT

I have now come to the end of my course and would just like to say its been a lengthy yet great journey, and a massive thanks to everyone whose helped me through it. I've learnt so many valuable skills throughout the year that I know will be of use in the future. Having a great teammate to work with has made this entire process all the more enjoyable, being able to combine Esther's skills of video editing and my skills of designing (the Digipack & Advert) we managed to construct a 'new artist' and everything that comes with it. I would like to conclude this journey by giving a massive thanks to my teacher Miss Dunn whose supported all of us throughout this process, and who without our work wouldn't have turned out as successful as it has, and of course Mr Sleeve - who was more a life saver than he was a helping hand! So yeah, I hope you like our Advert & DigiPack and enjoy watching our Music Video as much as we enjoyed creating it.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment