Wednesday 3 February 2016

Album Cover Ideas

I have begun coming up with some initial ideas for my Album Cover. As it is the Star's Debut Album we definitely want a close-up shot of Clintons face so the audience can get to know him. We want to go for dark colours for the album cover, preferably black, gold, white, red so we can ensure that the cover has that 'bold' look. I will blog another post for the colour schemes we wish to go for. Below are a couple of Hip-hop Album covers that i have used for inspiration.


 




Out of these Album Covers my favourite two were Tory Lanez and Kirko Bangz ones. This is due to the close-up and poses both artists are taking. If I had to lean more towards one I would choose Tory Lanez one as the close-up shot instantly familiarises the audience with the artist, it is also follows the generic look for a hip-hop artist.








No comments:

Post a Comment