Monday 9 November 2015

5 videos I could re-create

So I've chosen 5 music videos I think I'd be able to re-create, all of them have quite simple concepts and I think with a bit of elbow grease it wouldn't be too tricky to re-create them.
 

1. Example - Whisky Story

 
 
I really like the way the this video has been shot, in this video we see the artist Example holding a selfie stick and recording himself throughout his journey from the tube, to the tube station, and finally to the outside. No editing has been done to this video and it was filmed in one take, so yes, I could very definitely easily re-create this video. All I need now is a selfie stick.


2. Geko - Baba

 
 
This video I thought was quite cool and well-linked to the artist and his songs. There is minimal editing done, a few cuts and the video goes into slow-motion a couple of times. It would be a very easy video to recreate as all I'd have to do is gather a couple of friends and start dancing in the middle of my kitchen. Simples.
 

3. McFly - Love is easy

 
 
Love is easy is so cute. It is set in what looks like a school hall and a lot of props have been used to add to the quirkiness of this video. Also, I really like the fact that such a successful band like Mcfly can create a music video on low budget and still have it be extremely successful, all it takes is a great idea. Compared to the other music videos on my list this would a tiny bit trickier to re-create however with a bit of extra effort it could definitely be done, and if done correctly, would look so cool.

 

4. Bruno Mars - Lazy Song

 

 
 
This song has to be one of my all time favourites simply because Bruno Mars has made it so effortlessly humorous. Similar to Geko's Baba video, it again contains a bunch of people in a room dancing around but this time with a twist, they're wearing monkey masks! So cool.
 
5. Futuristic - Kings Speech
 
 
This video I believe would be the easiest but also the hardest to re-create. Easy in the sense that it would just require a person walking and rapping down the middle of an empty road, in one take. Hard in the sense that to add all those emojis would require lots and lots of precision editing, otherwise it wouldn't even come out half decent.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment