Sunday 17 April 2016

Production Diary 10

It's been a while since I've updated you on what's been going on, so here goes. So far I have begun creating the Digi pack for my artist, after many changes and errors it is finally starting to come together and look like a real album which is exactly what I wanted! I have done most of it, now it's just about adding the specifics and perfecting it to make it look as real as possible. In terms of the advert I have yet to complete, I haven't been focusing on its production too much as
I have spent most of my time on the Digi pack which as I have already mentioned is now nearly created so  I can now go back to focusing on completing the advert. In therms of the actual music video the first half has been edited and all footage has been put together now the focus has shifted on editing the second half which needs to be done ASAP as we have very limited time left to complete it! So yeah, that's what's been going on so far. :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment