Monday 25 April 2016

Digi pack changes CD + COVER

I made some changes to the CD and front cover because I felt that with the way they looked before, the digipack didn't flow well. This is what the digipack looks like so far:



I bascially changed the whole look of my digipack. I decided to fill it all black as it looks more realistic as a CD cover. Further changes I made it to make it look more legit was adding major music labels such as 'Sony' and 'Jive'., I also included the tracklist at the bottom of the CD a this is what you typically find on real CD covers. 


For the front cover I decided that I had to change the image back to the original as it definitely stood-out more, with the star having direct eye contact with the audience I felt that this was far better as we are trying to début a new and upcoming artists. Just to make him more bold and appealing I decided to put an -outer-glow' around and him and then 'spray-paint' around him in black to fit the urban theme. The album name was the biggest change I made. As it is the first thing you look at when buying an album I had to ensure that it was the one thing that stood out from the rest of the album, so I chose a strong graffiti font that flowed well with the genre, and put both a gold stroke and an 'outer-glow' around it.



No comments:

Post a Comment